Crystal Therapy is a holistic, non-invasive, vibrational energy-based system of therapy. It treats the person and their integrated energy system as a whole.
You will discover how Crystals absorb, focus, direct, detoxify, shift and diffuse energy as they interact with the electromagnetic forces and subtle vibrations within the subtle human or environmental energy field.
Crystal Therapy means bringing mind, body, spirit and environment back into harmony, restoring the body’s natural rhythm and equilibrium. It does not imply a cure.
You will discover how many of the stones with the high vibrations can be combined with other more common stones to create amazing results.
No ‘one-size-fits-all’ recipe applies when it comes to crystal healing. You will discover how to tailor each treatment to each individual client.
You will Discover:
- What is crystal therapy and how does it work
- The Rainbow Journey of Aura and Chakras
- Crystal Meditations and Visualisation
- Discover the Power of Cleansing and Grounding
- Working with the Power of Therapy Crystal Wands
- Using a pendulum for chakra balancing
- Crystals and other therapies
- How to use Crystals Safely
- The Power of High Vibrational Stones
The Cost of the course is £295 and the course is run over 2 days.
The Course is Fully Accredited by the IPHM
The venue where all courses are held is the Inn on the Prom. The venue itself is located on St Annes Promenade and the views are stunning.
The Inn on the Prom
11-17 South Promenade
Lytham Saint Annes
All training includes all course materials, refreshments and lunch, and all you’ll need is to be excited about forging your new lucrative career.
The Inn on the Prom offers students a special rate of £55 (including B&B) per person.