Hypnotherapy as a Life Changing Career
The benefits of Clinical Hypnosis are becoming clearer in this ever-changing world, and that’s why over the last ten years there has been a huge growth in hypnotherapy training schools. It is rapidly becoming a popular career choice for those who want to work in a role where they help others suffering from anxiety, fears and phobias, stop smoking, lose weight, and overcome any obstacles to help the client to be the best they can be. As for me, I love my job and I’m so grateful that I had hypnosis in 2001, as that spurred me on to set up my own practice in 2002, and now it feels amazing to have helped so many people over my years in practice.
For the students graduating from the Annette Brown School of Hypnotherapy they will become registered with the GHR, the GHR being a professional body and invited to join the CNHC. The CNHC is the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, which was set up by the Department of Health in 2010. The ABSH hypnotherapists will have the key abilities in displaying strong rapport, confidence, and a personality that inspires their clients to confidently put themselves in the hands of the hypnotherapist. The students will be proud to be top Clinical Hypnotherapists by demonstrating their abilities and best intentions for each individual client. Really, most hypnotherapists are people who like people, and love helping people, and making a difference to others lives.
Being a Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner gives you:
- Job satisfaction: being happy at work is one of the most fundamental requirements for anyone.
- Being free and in control of the hours you work is essential for personal growth, and that’s exactly what you’ll have, freedom and control.
- The choice where you work, and the choice is yours and yours alone!
- The chance of helping others and making a positive difference to the lives of others.
- The freedom to work for yourself and be in the driving seat of your life.
- An earning potential to earn whatever you wish to earn without any limits.
What the ABSH gives you:
- Knowledge and capability. You’ll be extremely knowledgeable and capable in all aspects of hypnotherapy and NLP. This means you’ll be able to start working with clients immediately with feelings of self-belief and self-confidence of being a fantastic hypnotherapist.
- You’ll be an associated member of the Annette Brown School of Hypnotherapy with your business listed on the website.
- You’ll have the potentiality to earn whatever you want.
- The abilities to deliver a professional quality service.
- Potentials of marketing yourself to the right audience.
- The training for you to inject the right amount of work into your business to ensure that it’s successful.
- Mentoring and guidance on an ongoing basis with access to all experience and techniques.
- In-depth teaching on all aspects of hypnosis and NLP.
- Bespoke training for your specific requirements.
- Supervision after the course.
- Ongoing Continued Professional Development Training Days.